Shnuggle Bedside Crib
Shnuggle Bedside Crib
The Shnuggle Air Crib gives your little one a safe, close and cosy place to sleep. Height adjustable to match your bed with breathable mesh sides and includes extra breathable mattress.
The premium Shnuggle Air Crib is made from a beautiful wooden frame to match your other bedroom furniture. It is designed to last and grow with you baby with the option to convert your crib into a stylish cot with our Cot Conversion Kit. (Sold Separately)
The perfect next to me crib to keep your baby close for night time feeds.
• Suitable from 0 – 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reach a weight of 9kg. Crib mattress included.
• Crib fully tested and compliant with the latest safety standard BS EN 1130:2019.
When baby outgrows their crib, ease the crib-to-cot transition by converting your crib into a full sized cot (120cm x 60cm). Just add the Cot Kit and Cot Mattress to your order.
Safe Sleeping Industry standards advise that babies sleep safest in bedside cribs with the side up. The drop-down side allows you to access baby easily for feeding and comforting, but the side should remain up while baby or adult is sleeping.
Please ensure you check your bed’s compatibility and that the bedside crib is attached to your bed correctly and securely. Never leave baby sleeping with the side down on the crib as per user instructions.
• Dual-view, breathable mesh sides
• Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
• Breathable, hypo-allergenic fibre mattress
• Zip down side for easy access during the night
• Storage hammock
• 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm – 64cm)
• Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames***
• Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
• Removable and washable fabrics
• Bedside Crib suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
• Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
• Easy to assemble
• Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib
• Available in a choice of 2 fabric colours
• Crib tested to the very latest safety standard BS EN 1130:2019
***The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width. You can find more detail on this in the Technical Specification Section
• Please carefully read the user guide included in the packaging. Pay particular attention to instructions on how to correctly and safely attach the crib to your bed and how the crib should be used.
• The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude from the mattress.
• The Air Bedside Crib is suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg.
• The product must always be secured to the adult bed with the straps provided. If using as a standalone crib, the mesh side should never be dropped down.
• When the bedside crib is installed, no gaps must be present between the adult mattress and the crib. If there is any gap between the bedside crib and the adult bed do not use the product with the side down at any time.
• The drop down side is for easily accessing baby only. When in use only drop the side to access baby for feeding or comforting. Never leave the side down unsupervised and always ensure the side is up when baby is sleeping.
• Ensure the height of the crib is adjusted correctly to the height of your mattress. Please see user guide on how to measure and adjust the crib height correctly. The enforced fabric below the mesh window on the side of the crib positioned next to the adult bed, should never be higher than the height of the adult mattress.
• Never use the incline feature while the bedside crib is attached to the adult’s bed.
• We recommend you do not use sleep positioners with this product in line with the Lullaby Trust guidelines.
Crib Size: 94cm wide x 56cm deep x 68.5 - 83cm high (height variable)
Mattress Size: 83cm x 50cm x 3cm
Crib: Painted wooden frame (MDF - non-toxic painted finish)
Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
Inner: High breathability fibre
Outer: Water repellent polyester
Hand wash fabrics and mattress only at 30°C.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
Wipe clean solid frame
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib is rigorously tested to British Standards:
• Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130:2019
• Cot tested to British Standard BS EN 716
• Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177
• Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995